What's new

FaceTime Fun

titandave

Reaction score
Everyone needs to get this App, FaceTime Fun, the more the merrier!

Haha. Isnt it one of those meet random ppl on facetime apps that just went south like everything usually does and became a "pick up" app?

Haha. Isnt it one of those meet random ppl on facetime apps that just went south like everything usually does and became a "pick up" app?

Lol if that's the case I'll actually give it a shot
I love meeting new people using a piece of technology

I went to register and it just reloads the log in page. So I couldn't register. Is this like chat roulette ? If so can't wait to sign up! Comedy !

have been looking for something like this for a longggg time. Now I can FINALLY test out the FaceTime feature of my phone. FTFUN FTW!

be careful I signed up noticed it was mostly guy's in other countries yet still thought cool. Never tried it but since I signed up it put my link out there and last night while surfing this forum my face time goes off so I think what the heck I'll try it out and it is a guy playing with himself needless to say it is perverts like him that ruins technology my only time to face time was not even 1 second and makes me wish I never reached out to try the site

My face time is dogy. , it's saying connect to a wifi!!! To get face time , but this is an I phone I'm using so shunt need to, as we all kno unbuilt wifi, that's the whole point, plz help

New iphone user here... Anyone want to test out Facetime? I'd like to see how this works! --mike

be careful I signed up noticed it was mostly guy's in other countries yet still thought cool. Never tried it but since I signed up it put my link out there and last night while surfing this forum my face time goes off so I think what the heck I'll try it out and it is a guy playing with himself needless to say it is perverts like him that ruins technology my only time to face time was not even 1 second and makes me wish I never reached out to try the site

Ahahah. I knew it is another stupid website for maniacs.

Does this app still exist? I just did a search for it and it didnt come up!