What's new

Facebook updating very erratically.

FuScnickens

Reaction score
For the past few days Facebook on my iPhone has been updating very erratically. For instance I just updated it and the most recent update is 5 hours ago but when I check on my PC something just went up about a minute ago. I see something that was posted 6 mins ago but its showing up below comments that were made 5,5 & 6 hours ago. All this craziness started about 3 days ago or so. I've since ugraded my iOS and the problem persist. Another thing I noticed is that when I start FB in my iPhone I see "notifications" flash at the bottom before loading in and updating. I just now did a fresh opening of FB and it updated and the most recent comment showing is from yest. What is going on here? I think that notifications flash has something to do with it cuz it was working fine before I started seeing that flash. I'm at a lost here. Can anyone help?

It's all about the FB app it self. That app is known to be very very buggy. I even used to have notification badge ofthe FB app on my homescreen whereby when I open the FB app to see the notification, there is nothing new in it. So easy and wait patiently until FB provide an update to fix those wired issues.

Having the same exact issue. Very annoying. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling but it still didn't work! If you go on safari it works fine

Try changing the box at the top right corner to most recent. Its probably set at top news. Thats the same problem me and my wife were having. Good luck.

I had the same problem and it was set at top news. Set to most recent and works great. It was driving me crazy.

I'm having troubles getting messages to upload to FB on my PC as well. I think Facebook needs some major maintenance.

EWyatt said:
I'm having troubles getting messages to upload to FB on my PC as well. I think Facebook needs some major maintenance.

Facebook needs botox.