What's new

Facebook app stuck, please Help!!!

Struong57

Reaction score
While on the home screen in my Facebook app, the screen suddenly turned really dim and appears to be stuck. I'm unable to do anything within that app. How can I force close or shut down the app and re-launch it?

I would try to reboot the phone. hold the sleep and home button till you see the apple

faty373 said:
I would try to reboot the phone. hold the sleep and home button till you see the apple

I have several active Words With Friends games on my phone right now, will rebooting the phone mess up the games?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 4 using iPF app

faty373 said:

I have several active Words With Friends games on my phone right now, will rebooting the phone mess up the games?

No it won't but that's not necessary anyway this happens to me all the time. It's some type of bug. I can't recall what triggers it tho. Anyway all you need to do is restart the program.

faty373 said:

No it won't but that's not necessary anyway this happens to me all the time. It's some type of bug. I can't recall what triggers it tho. Anyway all you need to do is restart the program.

Oh,sorry I thought he meant he couldn't close the app.

Oh,sorry I thought he meant he couldn't close the app.

Maybe he doesn't know how to close applications? I have had the same thing happen but it closes from the multi task bar with no problems. If he cant do that fair play but I have not come across an app that wouldn't close in iOs as long as I have used it.

beezy said:
Maybe he doesn't know how to close applications? I have had the same thing happen but it closes from the multi task bar with no problems. If he cant do that fair play but I have not come across an app that wouldn't close in iOs as long as I have used it.

Wow, thanks to this thread I just learned how to close apps. My only question is, does it harm the app or phones if I close out apps that I'm not using?

I just noticed that pretty much every app I had on my phone were opened when I scrolled through my task switcher.

beezy said:

Wow, thanks to this thread I just learned how to close apps. My only question is, does it harm the app or phones if I close out apps that I'm not using?

I just noticed that pretty much every app I had on my phone were opened when I scrolled through my task switcher.

That's what I thought. There ya go!