What's new

Express Replacement Service Fee?

Rocko

Reaction score
Anyone get their iphone replaced under warranty through the mail from Apple get charged a $29 Express replacement fee?

Rocko said:
Anyone get their iphone replaced under warranty through the mail from Apple get charged a $29 Express replacement fee?

I jus set mine up now and they had to freeze $900 in my a/c incase i didnt send mine to back. I was also charged with a postage fee

So you had to have 900$ in your account just lying around just in case? What the hell. I know they do have this, my girlfriend had the same thing happen.. but $900 is just wild.

Norstadt said:
So you had to have 900$ in your account just lying around just in case? What the hell. I know they do have this, my girlfriend had the same thing happen.. but $900 is just wild.

Yes i wasnt very happy at all i guess thats a way too get out of helping ppl with their problems dnt have the money dnt have to help.. i rang apple the other day for help and because they are so generous to their customers i had to either pay 40$ for him to answer my question or sign up for some cover for 12 months of phone assistance among other things & pay $100 for him to answer my question -.- thank god for forums thats all i can say lol