What's new

Evasi0n7 (iOS 7) Jailbreak Discussion Thread

If you're experiencing issues at the moment, then you'll have to wait for the next Evasi0n7 build. No release date given

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Willerz, your Tapatalk app is leaving a URL link in every post you do from it. The moderators have issued warnings and infractions for that as being against forum rules. It's an "automatic on" thing Tapatalk adds as of their latest update. Affected scores of us here without knowing and yet the infractions were issued. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Last edited:
Yeah nothing working for my 5s am I the only one experience this
Nope. Everyone on a 5S is experiencing it. Until Mobile Substrate is updated - 5S owners will have no tweaks. Jailbreak is useless right now.

thanks willerz2
perfect guide to JB iPhone. Have iPhone 4, followed your instructions and extremely smooth JB in 10 mins.

The instructions are the same for all devices running 7.0 through 7.0.4.

I need mobile substrate update for 5s in my life.........They're advertising tweaks but want release it. Lol I know I know let the devs work.

I need mobile substrate update for 5s in my life.........They're advertising tweaks but want release it. Lol I know I know let the devs work.
This jailbreak wasn't expected out for another month and a half, late Jan early Feb like last two years. Took Saurik totally by surprise. No lead time.. So be patient - could be quite some time yet.

guys ,i am stuck on apple logo on my 4s ios7.0.4 after jailbreaking..need urgent advice as itune is not showing my ip.

I know and understand they need time to make it stable but don't tease use 5s owners lol.

ip is in dfu mode,but itunes still don't recogonised it,i think need another Pc for restoring

1) Your device is connected to your computer

2) Your screen is on a black screen as if it's either completely off or in sleep mode (no backlighting whatsoever)

3) iTunes recognizes your device in Recovery Mode even though your device does not have a connect to iTunes logo.

It will be nice to see Mobile Substrate get updated sooner rather than later. It seems that reinstalling it is required from time to time. The present version is a bit buggy.