What's new

Emailing photos

rayh22

Reaction score
For some strange reason I cannot email photos. I get photos from others. I just get the red exclamation point and "not delivered". Or it looks like it was sent but then it never arrives. I've tried different sizes. Guess I should mention this is a new 4s.

Any ideas? Thank you

I'm presuming you can email normally with out an attachment ?
Have you set the email account up or is it a @me account set up by the phone ???

I'm presuming you can email normally with out an attachment ?
Have you set the email account up or is it a @me account set up by the phone ???

Yes I can email normally. I haven't set anything up. What I am trying to do is when you pull up a photo from the camera roll and click on the icon in the lower left corner you get the option of what you want to do with it and email is the first option. I was using a 3g and didn't have any problems.

Yes I can email normally. I haven't set anything up. What I am trying to do is when you pull up a photo from the camera roll and click on the icon in the lower left corner you get the option of what you want to do with it and email is the first option. I was using a 3g and didn't have any problems.

Might just be your phone. My phone has no difficulty emailing photographs straight from the camera roll. Neither does a friend of mine who is also on the 4s

iHolophyte