What's new

Email Videos to Play

DesignerGirl36

Reaction score
Need to know what application I need to play the videos sent from an email. Video that is created from a Sony Camera and I emailed to my Iphone4. Now want to play it but can't. Any suggestions on an application to download or buy. Thanks

VLC will play almost all video files on your phone. Unfortunately I don't think it will work through your emails. You would need to sync them via iTunes first.

The is a way to view videos from your emails but I think it's just QuickTime format that's supported...

I checked apple website and quicktime is not there. I can't get the movie to play on the iphone4. I sent it as an attachment in a email to my phone.
Not sure how to have it play.

QuickTime the file format as in .mov that's apple's preferred video format different to .avi

The iPhone can only play videos in .mov format unless you install vlc or a similar app to view different formats...

I checked apple website and quicktime is not there. I can't get the movie to play on the iphone4. I sent it as an attachment in a email to my phone.
Not sure how to have it play.

Install iskysoft Media Converter in your PC, convert the video file to the format according to your phone and move it to your iphone. Hope this helps.