email sent from iPhone won't show up in Outlook sent items folder on computer

email sent from iPhone won't show up in Outlook sent items folder on computer

notchstang92

Reaction score
Yes I have searched here and on the web. I do have my iPhone email set to BCC me on every sent item. They still don't show up on my Outlook when I use my computer. I have a POP3 account thru comcast.net. I have read about switching the account to IMAP, but wanted to know if I had another option that was easier. I don't know if Comcast supports IMAP. I have confirmed that a sent item from the iPhone does show my email in the BCC field.

This is my first iPhone. I came from the blackberry side so there are some differences to get used to. I am using Outlook 2003. I set the iPhone email using the other option rather than the preset Exchange, AOL, Yahoo, etc.

Yes I have searched here and on the web. I do have my iPhone email set to BCC me on every sent item. They still don't show up on my Outlook when I use my computer. I have a POP3 account thru comcast.net. I have read about switching the account to IMAP, but wanted to know if I had another option that was easier. I don't know if Comcast supports IMAP. I have confirmed that a sent item from the iPhone does show my email in the BCC field.

This is my first iPhone. I came from the blackberry side so there are some differences to get used to. I am using Outlook 2003. I set the iPhone email using the other option rather than the preset Exchange, AOL, Yahoo, etc.

Did you ever get this solved? what did it take?
thanks.

I did. It just started working after I synced up with my computer. Anything I send will automatically show up in my Outlook inbox and then I just move those ones to the sent items box and it changes the name to the person I sent it to so I know who each email goes to.

Latest posts

Back