What's new

email sent from iPhone won't show up in Outlook sent items folder on computer

notchstang92

Reaction score
Yes I have searched here and on the web. I do have my iPhone email set to BCC me on every sent item. They still don't show up on my Outlook when I use my computer. I have a POP3 account thru comcast.net. I have read about switching the account to IMAP, but wanted to know if I had another option that was easier. I don't know if Comcast supports IMAP. I have confirmed that a sent item from the iPhone does show my email in the BCC field.

This is my first iPhone. I came from the blackberry side so there are some differences to get used to. I am using Outlook 2003. I set the iPhone email using the other option rather than the preset Exchange, AOL, Yahoo, etc.

Yes I have searched here and on the web. I do have my iPhone email set to BCC me on every sent item. They still don't show up on my Outlook when I use my computer. I have a POP3 account thru comcast.net. I have read about switching the account to IMAP, but wanted to know if I had another option that was easier. I don't know if Comcast supports IMAP. I have confirmed that a sent item from the iPhone does show my email in the BCC field.

This is my first iPhone. I came from the blackberry side so there are some differences to get used to. I am using Outlook 2003. I set the iPhone email using the other option rather than the preset Exchange, AOL, Yahoo, etc.

Did you ever get this solved? what did it take?
thanks.

I did. It just started working after I synced up with my computer. Anything I send will automatically show up in my Outlook inbox and then I just move those ones to the sent items box and it changes the name to the person I sent it to so I know who each email goes to.