What's new

Email problems

hinds90

Reaction score
For some reason my email want update paste the 19th of this month. I'm having to go to the actual yahoo website to check my emails. I'm on ios5gm I that matters. I have tried deletin the account and adding it again with no luck.

Go into the account settings and change how far it syncs back. Easy fix.

I tried that and still no luck. It want update with my new emails after the 19th ofsept.

Last edited:
Lol any help. I've tried deleting the account and shutting off phone with no luck. Like I don't get updates at all. It want even show my emails from last month that I know I got. When I first setup my yahoo It updates all the wat to sept 14 and stops.

Last edited:
I have this same problem. I just updated my phone and now it seems like my email is not synced up. My last email shows it was a month ago. I have to go to the website to check my email. I havent figured out how to fix it.

Lol I was starting to think it was just me. I've played with the setting for days, deleted account turned phone off and added account but still no luck. Are you on GM?

I finally got my email to work. Well at least Ive received one message so far. I went online on my computer and deleted all my emails or put them in a folder so that my inbox was empty. I then deleted my acct off my phone and then set it back up again. I then received a new email. So hopefully it continues to work. I know I have a different provider than you but this may work for you as well.