What's new

Elementals HD - Coming Soon

chrs944

Reaction score
It is the year 2275, and earth as we know it has come to an end. The last remaining survivors have sought out to restore the planets resources using their unique space crafts known as Elementals. The Elementals have set out into deep space to collect vital elements while avoiding the deathly fireballs of deep space in hopes to restore balance to the once fruitful planet.

Time is of the essence and it's up to you to help the Elementals in their quest to save their dying planet.

Elementals features hours of gameplay, challenging physics-based world with zero gravity all controlled via the iPhone's accelerometer. You get 30 levels in easy mode and another 30 in extreme mode that all require extreme logic, timing, skill and lots of patience to conquer. Quite possibly the hardest game that will be on the App Store.

Features a total of 60 levels (Easy / Extreme), accelerometer, Retina Display Support, leaderboards, achievements, Facebook and Twitter Integration

I've started development of Elementals about 5 months ago in my spare time. I've done all of it myself, coding, artwork, concept and design, etc...

Main Game Menu:

screen1 by chrs944, on Flickr

Options Menu:

screen2 by chrs944, on Flickr

Level Selection Menu:

screen3 by chrs944, on Flickr

Level 2

screen4 by chrs944, on Flickr

Here's some App Store Artwork. I'm finishing up the trailer tonight and hopefully have it uploaded by tomorrow.

ElementalsHD-ScreenShot-3 by chrs944, on Flickr

ElementalsHD-ScreenShot-2 by chrs944, on Flickr

ElementalsHD-ScreenShot-1 by chrs944, on Flickr

The above are just a few of the screen shots of Elementals. I am hoping to have everything done and submitted to the app store before the end of January.

Right now I'm working on memory optimization and plugging a few leaks. If you want to stay up to date you are more then welcome to follow us on Twitter & FaceBook

Beta Testing Begins Soon

If you'd like to be a part of the Beta Testing Team please send an e-mail with your info to [email protected] with the subject line Elementals HD Beta Testing

Please be sure to include the following:

1. Your Name
  2. Your E-mail
  3. Your Device Type iPhone, iPhone 3g, iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, iPad, iPod Touch, etc..
  4. Your website or blog if you have one

When applying to Beta Test, please also reply to the thread just mentioning the fact that you sent me an e-mail. It will help keep the thread alive. I will also be posting a trailer soon so please help keep the thread alive...

Being a part of the Beta Testing Team will get your name / blog / website listed in the credits and also allow you to be among the first to write up a review.

Last edited:
I still have some open slots for Beta Testers available. Beta Testing will begin this evening. Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.

I really need someone to beta test for me on an iPhone 2G / iPod Touch 1st Gen and let me know what the performance / game play is like.

I would really appreciate it and of course would definitely add your name to the credits.

Submitted Elementals HD to the App Store yesterday. Unfortunately we will not be making a release date of January 20th but I am hoping that it will be approved in time to be released on the 27th if not then it will be on February 3rd.

It is completely out of my hands now and all up to Apple's review team. Sometimes they approve fast and sometimes they take a little longer.

SO......

15 Downloads so far from the app store within the past 4 days.............

BUT

over 150 players on Game Center.

thanks to all of the software pirates out there stealing from me. Just so you know I spent over 6 months working on this game, taking time away from my family in hopes to make our lives better by providing more income. I'm trying to make a living here. I just hope that you are all happy with yourselves... You know back in the day you used to lose your fingers for stealing.......................

Steal from Microsoft, Sony and all of the other multi billion dollar companies out there, don't steal from Indie developers trying to make a living.

That's too bad. I hope you have gotten more buys.

Maybe I'm out of the loop but I didn't even realize it was possible to pirate games on the Iphone.

My company is coming out with a game soon but it will be using the "Freemium" model, so we are just hoping it is fun and addictive enough to help us actually turn a profit. :)

Good luck.

Nick