What's new

Take Me Home, a Space Adventure, now available on the App Store

TocaTocaGames

Reaction score
Dear friends,

we, Toca Toca Games, are glad to announce that our first game, Take Me Home, is now available on the App Store.

Take Me Home is an adventure-puzzle, in wich you will help Neelo, a mischief green martian that is lost in Space, to arrive home.

For that, you will use the killer features that have made iPhone and iPad hits, like accelerometer and multitouch, by building ramps, breaking bridges, placing the jumpers, playing with fishes, pelicans, fireflies... across 4 different and unique journeys:

Day Journey: neelo can't breath on Earth! Help it to move from one bubble to another, building ramps, breaking the bridges, placing the dampers and playing with the rotators!

Night Journey: night is even more challenging! Play with fishes, fireflies, sliding bridges, and be careful with the pelicans! And remember, neelo doesn't know to swim!

Space Journey: neelo have found his spaceship, but there is no gravity in Space! Move your iPhone/iPad to control Neelo, and avoid the ship obstacles by using the miniaturizer. Be careful with mines and emergency exits!

Planet Journey: in his planet, Neelo feels like in home. You can control it all! The ground, springs, platforms, rotators, mini-platforms... Move it all fast! You'll be able to control Neelo?

Enjoy Take Me Home in your iPhone or iPad (HD graphics and universal app), with premium music and with 96 challenging levels that will bring you hours of fun!

Screenshots:

$takemehome_dayjourney01.jpg
$takemehome_dayjourney02.jpg
$takemehome_nightjourney01.jpg
$takemehome_nightjourney02.jpg
$takemehome_spacejourney01.jpg

Available on the App Store:
App Store - Take Me Home

YouTUBE trailer:

More information at:
TakeMeHome Now available on the Appstore! - Toca Toca Games

Follow us on Twitter:
Twitter

Like us on Facebook:
TOCA TOCA GAMES | Facebook

**NOTE**: Promo codes for YouTUBE or blog reviews are available. Contact with us at Contact with us - Toca Toca Games or answering to this thread requesting a review-promo code.

Please, if you like the game, help me spread the word, by telling at your friends and also on Twitter and Facebook. This is my first game, and i've bet everything on it.

Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator: