What's new

Duel sim?

wm460

Reaction score
According to this it is possible to have duel sim on the iPhone 11 Pro Max.

How do you access it?
My phone is pay as you go, and only access the internet when I am contacted to wifi.
Is it possible to keep using the existing sim for phone calls and use the other sim for data when I am on holidays?

The 9 Best Dual-SIM Phones of 2021

Yes. you can do that

Here's how to install nano-SIM cards to your iphone

Insert a paper clip or SIM eject tool into the small hole of the SIM card tray, then push in toward iPhone to remove your SIM tray, notice the notch in one corner of the new SIM card. Place the new SIM card into the bottom of the tray — it will fit only one way, because of the notch. Then insert the other SIM card into the top tray.

With the two nano-SIM cards in place, insert the SIM tray back into the device completely and in the same orientation that you removed it. The tray fits only one way.

Thanks for your replies.
Sorry for taking so long to respond.

I have have a mobile broadband dongle with a nano sim. Can I use this sim?

Physically it would fit but it’s set up for a data only connection. You’d need one set up for phone and data if you wanted to make phone calls using the second SIM card.

That is what I want, one for phone and one data. I only use WiFi at home, but every so often I need internet connection when I am away.