What's new

Dropped calls/case question

Kimrisa

Reaction score
Hi! Do all the Iphone 4 cases protect against dropped calls or do I need to get the Iphone 4 bumper? I have the Speck Blue/Pink Candy Shell case that I bought in the AT&T store that's designed for the Iphone 4 but I keep getting dropped/failed calls and wonder if that's not protecting against dropped calls...

Hi! Do all the Iphone 4 cases protect against dropped calls or do I need to get the Iphone 4 bumper? I have the Speck Blue/Pink Candy Shell case that I bought in the AT&T store that's designed for the Iphone 4 but I keep getting dropped/failed calls and wonder if that's not protecting against dropped calls...

All cases that are out there now, including the one you have currently installed on your phone, does minimize the dropped reception issue that some have on their phones. As long as the case isn't metal you should be fine. The dropped/failed calls might be your network in your area.

I really like my case and would prefer not to have to switch it. If it keeps happening I'll investigate further into the reception in my area...