- Nov 27, 2012
- Reaction score
Popular cloud-based storage provider Dropbox has updated its iOS client to version 4.0 with a ig number of improvements, including support for some of iOS 9’s new features. Here’s how the full change log of the app looks like:
- Search from Spotlight to find files you’ve viewed recently or saved for offline access
- Links shared with you open directly in the app
- General iOS 9 compatibility
- Uploaded photos and videos are now grouped together in Recents
- Easily get to file and folder actions, or view the location or full name, through the new action menu
- Favorites are now known as Offline files – this feature still works the same as before, keeping the files you’ve marked for offline access up to date
"iOS 9 is here, and iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are on the way, so we’re giving the Dropbox app for iOS an update. Starting today, you’ll see a handful of improvements that make getting to your files simpler, quicker, and even a little more fun."
If you use Dropbox on your iOS device or you are curious to give it a try, go ahead and follow the link from below to iTunes.