What's new

Dreamjb

ne6azudy.jpg

su2y6a5a.jpg

ruse7eva.jpg

So what the hell does this mean? Is the whole "DreamJB" a fake... a hoax?!?

Yes, it proves that people will believe in something, without a shred of fact, simply because they want it to be true.

Smart people will learn from this lesson and change their belief system. The not-so-smart will continue being gullible.

Last edited:
Told yah. If even the DevTeam has no input, it's a hoax.

That is not necessarily true. There are literally tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people in this world who have the ability to develop a jailbreak, however, if they are that skilled with hacking and programming they would probably rather spend time on their 6 figure jobs rather than develop a free jailbreak for a bunch of ungrateful jailbreakers. It would not be out of the realm of possibility for someone completely new to the scene, with absolutely no affiliations to any dev teams, to release a jailbreak. In fact comex, who developed arguably one of the most important jailbreaks to date, came out of nowhere when he released his first browser-based jailbreak.

That being said, this DreamJB rouse is the exact reason I created this thread: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-jailbreaking-17/ease-faking-jailbreak-28513/

Last edited:
He does put across a good point though.... It still males me laugh at the amount of people who pay for jailbreaks... that page had 300000 views, if he charged £10 for it I reckon he would of easily made £50,000 as from that number you could bet about 5000 people would pay within the first 60 seconds of the link going live.

Easy money

Its just a shame these things happen. Why cant people just be patient and wait and follow the rules.

Never upgrade BEFORE a JB is released
Never Pay for JB EVER!