What's new

Spirit JB iOS 7.1?

GreeK_RemiiX

Reaction score
I was browsing the web for an iOS 7.1 jailbreak and I came across one on Removed Scam Jailbreak Website Address it looks 100% legit and to be honest I would try it! There's a video and everything and a lot of comments say it's legit. I've heard of spirit jailbreak in the past as I have used it to jailbreak an older version of iOS. So I don't know whether this it real or fake. Does anyone know the truth, or has anyone tried it yet? Please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spirit was developed by comex. If I remember correctly, comex was hired by Apple.

I was browsing the web for an iOS 7.1 jailbreak and I came across one on Removed Scam Jailbreak Website Address it looks 100% legit and to be honest I would try it! There's a video and everything and a lot of comments say it's legit. I've heard of spirit jailbreak in the past as I have used it to jailbreak an older version of iOS. So I don't know whether this it real or fake. Does anyone know the truth, or has anyone tried it yet? Please let me know!
There is no iOS 7.1 jailbreak. Any site purporting to offer such a jailbreak is a scam.

Last edited:
Spirit was developed by comex. If I remember correctly, comex was hired by Apple.
The original Spirit jailbreak was a legitimate jailbreak designed for the iPhone on iOS 3.1.3 and the iPad on iOS 3.2. This current scam is using the name of that jailbreak to give itself the guise of legitimacy.

The original Spirit jailbreak was a legitimate jailbreak designed for the iPhone on iOS 3.1.3 and the iPad on iOS 3.2. This current scam is using the name of that jailbreak to give itself the guise of legitimacy.

Ah, good to know.

Thank you everyone you're all a big help! It looked totally legit that's why I brought it up, unlike those other fake programs who don't have a video and have surveys. Anyway, thanks a lot