What's new

Downloading Podcasts (Jim Rome Show)

bhawkman

Reaction score
Hello Group,
Recently purchased Iphone 6 plus and one of things I like to do is download podcasts from Jim Rome Show and save them to listen to later. When I am on his site and click "copy", I cannot tell where the files are copied to on my phone now. Any suggestions or fellow Clones/Iphoneheads that can help me with this one?

No, you have to stream or download each hour of the show from Rome's website. I bring up the options menu when highlighting the hour's link and hit 'copy'
Option but don't know where that is copying to on my phone.....

To your question about copying:

Links, text and pictures are copied to the "clipboard". You can't access them there, it's a kind of small short time memory, where one item at a time can be stored. As soon as you copy the next item, the one you've saved before will be removed from the clipboard.

You have to paste a link, text or image into an app that will work with it, to show the content you've copied before.

Unfortunately the iTunes library is just for the week end synopsis. It doesn't include the entire weeks worth of shows which are available on jimrome.com as a jungle subscriber...
Guess I'm screwed