What's new

download problem

dmitchstevens

Reaction score
I recently downloaded lockinfo. It works but now when i try to download something else it always in the list to be downloaded also and I keep getting these overwrite errors. Anyone know how I can fix this. I am still using the lockinfo and really don't want to stop but if i haveno choice then i will stop. Please help? I am also needing a developer to build an app for me. where can I advertise for that without getting an infraction?

dmitchstevens said:
I recently downloaded lockinfo. It works but now when i try to download something else it always in the list to be downloaded also and I keep getting these overwrite errors. Anyone know how I can fix this. I am still using the lockinfo and really don't want to stop but if i haveno choice then i will stop. Please help? I am also needing a developer to build an app for me. where can I advertise for that without getting an infraction?

I'm still waiting to hear somebody with solution

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net by iPhonecaptain.com

If you remove lock info do you still get the error? I know it's not perfect but you could uninstall lock info then install the other things you want then install lock info again.

As for the app idea. I think the best place to put a request in would be the iPhone apps section. As long as the app doesn't go against the forum rules (it shouldn't or apple wouldn't approve it anyway) then I see no problem in putting in a request...