What's new

Tune download help!

SoozX

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to iPhones and this forum, so: hi! and please excuse my noobi-ness...

I've just bought the iPhone 4S and I'm really happy about it, except that I'm having trouble downloading the most basic of things: an alarm tune.

I've used the 'search' menu for alarm tunes, but every time I launch a download my phone struggles for ages, and once it goes back to 'sleep' mode it just stops downloading... That alone wouldn't bother me that much but everytime I try it asks me for my apple ID so I'm under no illuson that my card is being debited without me ever getting my tune. My connection might be bad but i can access every other internet service and i'm very angry 'cos once i go back to the alarm menu there is no way for me to access my attempted downloads again... Where are they, and how do I get my money back?

Thank you so much for your help!

S

In order to get a refund i believe you have to call Apple or the person who developed the app and you can find the developers info at the bottom of the app and as far as them not fully installing, you do need to kepp it from sleeping if you can and this will help getting the download finished with out and interruptions and its best to download them in WIFI mode.