What's new

download free case app

dameon

Reaction score
Apple has just released an app to download so you can you receive the free promised case. Don't get too excited because all available cases/ bumpers are expected to ship in 3-5 weeks

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Can't find the app............

c78aa932.jpg

traquy

Reaction score
I wonder if they will have any more selections besides black. I might check back for a couple of weeks and see if anything else shows up, otherwise I will probably order the Speck black tartan fitted case. I'd looked at those anyway, nice cases.

Brownstone80

Reaction score
Well I got my email from Apple saying my case will ship on Aug 27 and I should receive it on Sept 1. I guess I thought it would be a quicker process then that.

1badsup

Reaction score
I wonder if they will have any more selections besides black. I might check back for a couple of weeks and see if anything else shows up, otherwise I will probably order the Speck black tartan fitted case. I'd looked at those anyway, nice cases.

I doubt that they will add more cases. If anything, they might run out of stock and you'll have to wait longer than 5 weeks. They have a couple of clear cases.

I ordered the Griffin Reveal Edge.

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Well I got my email from Apple saying my case will ship on Aug 27 and I should receive it on Sept 1. I guess I thought it would be a quicker process then that.

You have to remember apple just gave away 3million+ cases. More than some of these case makers have ever sold..... So its gonna take a few weeks :)

traquy

Reaction score
I doubt that they will add more cases. If anything, they might run out of stock and you'll have to wait longer than 5 weeks. They have a couple of clear cases.

I ordered the Griffin Reveal Edge.

Yeah, I thought about it and decided to order the Speck Tartan hard case. I had looked at those, just a different color, so I figured I might as well get a free one instead. I have one of their fabric backed cases for my ipod and I really like it.

Most reactions

Latest posts