What's new

Downgrading KBB APP to an earlier version.

and

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first post so go easy on me.

So I had this KBB (Kelly Blue Book) APP on my Iphone for a while and it was great. Unfortunately I updated it to the latest and "greatest" version 1.1.6 ("with great new features") and now I got annoying AD on the bottom of the screen. It is just about the only new feature in the new version. So I'd like to downgrade it. is there anyway to do so?

Thanks anyone who bothers to answer.

and

Last edited:
OK, figured this one out.

If you had i Tunes installed b4 you downloaded the app, chances are it is in your

C:\Documents and Settings\06167\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications

folder.

Delete the version you do not want and leave the version you want. Next delete the app from your Iphone an than re sync Iphone with Itunes.

If you did not have Itunes installed and you do not a copy of older version, you will need a friend with an older version of the app. You will also need his/her apple ID and password (they can change the password afterwards). Get the copy of the app from him/her and put it in your

C:\Documents and Settings\06167\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications

folder.

Delete all the other versions of the app you do not need and delete it from the Iphone. Now attempt to re-install the app using iTunes. The I tunes will prompt you for the password for given (your friend's) Apple ID, enter it and Itunes will install the app.

All Done :).

and

Last edited: