What's new

App "iheartradio" on version 4.0.1. Any one have it?

Johnny1010

Reaction score
Hi.

First of all I'm a new member here so if that thread not appropriate here then I'm sorry.

I've looked all over google and I still have not found that version of "iheartradio" 4.0.1.

The reason I want to downgrade to version 4.0.1 (instead 4.2) is this version faster than the new, and every time I starting up the app, I get a log screen which asks me to sign up or later and I can't sign up because I live outside the US and it doesn't allow sing up who doesnot live in the states.

I would very thank who bring me That version 4.0.1 of that app!

And if the language misunderstanding I'm sorry my English is +-

Have a good day

Last edited:
Moved to the iPhone Apps section as opposed to the Apps Announcement section. It'll receive more attention here.

Thank u . I should take some time to get know here better.

Ive had to roll back apps on my Android devices since newer ones were off a little. I haven't found anyway to do this on iOS yet. I'd like to know myself.

Anyone have that app? Sorry it's important to me..

Johnny1010 said:
Anyone have that app? Sorry it's important to me..

I have version 4.1.1 haven't updated it lately. I have know clue if or how to downgrade tho.

iPhone 4s 16gb

No I don't! Suddenly it happens and upgraded by itself! That's bring be nerves. Anyone have it please?!

You can't get an older version from anywhere/anyone else. If you don't have an older version backed up, you're out of luck, sorry to say.