What's new

Doubt, iOS 4.3.3 to 6.1.2.

To add on, I think the custom IPSW that you tried to make was the baseband preservation, not the blob stitching one. If you like the old-school custom IPSW method, you can still make it. Go to Extras > SHSH Blobs > Stitch and it'll create a custom IPSW to restore using iTunes. It basically does the same thing as the Restore function that's built into RedSn0w minus iTunes in the equation. Whichever way you use, the result's the same.

To add on, I think the custom IPSW that you tried to make was the baseband preservation, not the blob stitching one. If you like the old-school custom IPSW method, you can still make it. Go to Extras > SHSH Blobs > Stitch and it'll create a custom IPSW to restore using iTunes. It basically does the same thing as the Restore function that's built into RedSn0w minus iTunes in the equation. Whichever way you use, the result's the same.

Entered in the "Even more" then in the "Restore" button... then when i click in the "IPSW" button it loads the IPSW and shows the message: "Please enter Pwned DFU mode before trying to restore to this IPSW"

Then i put my iPod on DFU mode and click in the button "Pwned DFU"... then my iPod enterede in Pwned DFU... i went back in the "Restore" function and selected the IPSW again... then its shows me the message: "Couldn't find Recovery mode device". And now im trapped in a loop... hahahahahaha.

And when i try this Extras > SHSH Blobs > Stitch... The redsn0w shows me the message: "Stitching for this IPSW isnt currently available" =S

Try running RedSn0w as an administrator and see if that makes a difference. Just downgraded my Touch from 6.1.3 to 6.0 and it worked fine without running as an admin and without any problems.

Try performing a DFU upgrade to iOS 6.1.3, then downgrading it to 6.1.2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

DFU upgrade ? Should I upgrade to 6.1.3 normally ? Then I return to 6.1.2 ?

This DFU upgrade you said is the normal procedure? Can I update it through iTunes, or is it a different process?

DFU restore means putting the device into DFU mode, then using iTunes to restore by shift+clicking the Restore button and pointing iTunes to the iOS 6.1.3 IPSW. DFU restores tend to be smoother and knocks off several possible problems/errors that can come up. If your device is a stock device, then you can simply click the Restore button. DFU is mainly for jailbroken devices but I personally go for DFU restores regardless of whether the device is stock or jailbroken to make sure that I have a smooth restore.