What's new

Does this exist?

Lorr_B

Reaction score
I'm looking for a way to load MP3s onto my jailbroken iPhone without using itunes and syncing it to the computer in any way. My computer is at my parents house and they will be leaving for a week or so. I have access to wireless, and have a RealVNC server installed so I can still control my computer for various needed things. Now I just need a way to to load MP3s onto it without a cable. Is there a place I can drag and drop, or maybe an app that will prepare the MP3s into a useable form and put it in the right location?

Is there maybe a media player similar to the default except is drag drop play?

Last edited:
I did just find something. I knew there used to be no way to do this, but on Cydia theres a program called WiFi Sync, its like $3 if you get it off the cydia default list.

Basically connect up wifi, then run the app and it's sync'd. I can do everything I need to with this and RealVNC viewer/server

I did just find something. I knew there used to be no way to do this, but on Cydia theres a program called WiFi Sync, its like $3 if you get it off the cydia default list.

Basically connect up wifi, then run the app and it's sync'd. I can do everything I need to with this and RealVNC viewer/server

Wi-Fi sync is no longer necessary, Apple built wi-fi syncing right into the firmware starting with iOS 5.0

Using a combination of a Cydia tweak called PWNTunes and iFile you can....If you can log into your computer and download mp3 to iPhone use iFile to move the music files to the "My Music" folder(this folder is created by pwntunes)....when you open your iPod app you will see all your downloaded music there...

I use this method...but I have my music stored in my dropbox account...I can access and install my albums from anywhere in the world as long as I have a signal connection....
Good Luck