What's new

Sharing Libraries on iPhone 4

gleek4726

Reaction score
Hi,

So I've been trying to solve this problem for a while, without luck. I have an iPhone 4, and I want to download music from 2 different libraries on 2 different computers, onto my phone. Under no means can I just drag songs to the phone icon in iTunes like I used to be able to with my old iPod. I already tried Home Sharing, and that was about as close as I got to my goal. But every time I try to add a new song to the library by clicking File ---> Add to Library, it does nothing, and just returns to the library I'm currently viewing. When my phone is plugged into the computer, I can view the shared libraries with no problem. But when I unplug my phone, and try to log out of my computer account, it says that if I quit (aka log out), then the shared libraries will be disconnected from my phone. Is there any way to permanently keep the music from my shared libraries on my phone? Or any way to just get the music from my computer onto my phone. I've already tried making a playlist and all that, and I have Manually Manage Music checked and all that. Please help!