What's new

Does anybody else have this problem if so can somebody help me

DayoDee

Reaction score
I am having this problem on my iPhone 5 where it keeps popping saying to enter a password for my yahoo account I was wondering if anybody can give me any suggestions on how to fix this

It should save the password after you've entered it? Maybe go under settings and your yahoo account and make sure everything is entered properly?

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

My only concern w/ this would be from a security stand point. Normally you'll be prompted for an email password when it's been physically changed from another location. Have you recently made any changes to your account or password from a PC?

No I just signed in and I get my emails off that account but sometimes that message just pops up and I already be signed in I don't know what's wrong but I will do what you and iphonemommy said

And it actually does it when I go to the setting screen

This may not be directly related to your situation, DayoDee, but I also have intermittent queries from Microsoft Exchange (on my Gmail acct) for a password -- at the most ridiculous times. I also get asked for permission from Google to use my current location, even though I have it checked ON within Settings. These sort of things happen all too often, and I'm not sure if it's an iPhone thing or not.