What's new

document formating and editor

drsfshah

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! I am relatively new on the forum. I would like to know from experts that is there any application where i can format the document on iphone like we have it in window words document where you can highlight,bold, undeline ,inser tables etc,.
please advice

I use Office2. With it you can create, edit and save docs and spreadsheets. It's a little pricey as far as apps go, $5.99. But it does what I need it to do. It also works with Dropbox so I can move files between my iPhone and laptop.

I just looked and there is an Office2 Plus, which is a lite version to try it out first. I don't think you can't save anything, but it will give you an idea if it will work for you.

RJ

Last edited:
I Use documents to go. It has powerpoints and proper word documents.

can you please tell me where i can find Documents to go?

I am trying to get a similar document editor app for Word, Excel PowerPoint and found Documents to go on the Itunes site. But the reviews are mixed. I'm comparing Documents to Go, Documents 2 Free, and Quickoffice. I'd welcome any advice

I am trying to get a similar document editor app for Word, Excel PowerPoint and found Documents to go on the Itunes site. But the reviews are mixed. I'm comparing Documents to Go, Documents 2 Free, and Quickoffice. I'd welcome any advice

I'm curious too, does anyone have any experience in more than one of these apps so they can give a comparison?