What's new

Attaching pictures and documents to email

theenigma87

Reaction score
I would like to be able to attach a document and a picture to some of my emails. I am using Documents 2 for my word processor and the in camera camera roll. Any tips on how to make them work together so I can send 1 email with both picture and document?

Attach the document to the email, open the photo in camera roll and hold your finger on it, click copy, go back to the email and tap an open area, hit paste.

Ok, but how can I attach to an email. I can't find it in the email app itself and in the doc. app it just sends the document independently without letting me attach or type anything else?

theenigma87 said:
Ok, but how can I attach to an email. I can't find it in the email app itself and in the doc. app it just sends the document independently without letting me attach or type anything else?

When you create the email with the document leave the email before sending it and open your photos. View the photo, hold your finger on it and hit copy. Reopen the before mentioned email and click the open area and hit paste.

Now if your saying you cant edit the email message the document app creates then lemme know and ill take a look.

Ok i see what you mean. I installed the app and it doesnt give you a true message field which imo is ridiculous because what if theres notes needed for the file. Id take a look at another document creator personally because with that one you cant do what you want.

I cannot edit the email message. It is just a simple, click the document you want and then email it. I am not able to attach anything with it. Is there doc app that would let me do that? I just went with the free one.

theenigma87 said:
I cannot edit the email message. It is just a simple, click the document you want and then email it. I am not able to attach anything with it. Is there doc app that would let me do that? I just went with the free one.

Office2 plus can. I dont know anything about it, just found it, installed it and tested what you wanted to do and it worked good. Its free as well with banner ads.

You have to pay, but Polaris office will let you edit the email before sending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you actually do have to pay to save anything other than a txt. doc but it does what I need it to, thanks.