What's new

Do you use your iPhone in your car?

Please do not post external links. Read our rules!

Does this apply to a photo that I took of my incar bluetooth and posted on my flickr account to be able to show it here as related to the OP?
If I understand, we cannot display any photo to support our post?
Please explain.

Rocko said:
Then why have a Link button for us to do so?

You can post links but we ask that you don't post links to other forums, blogs or personal websites.

8. With the exception of news articles, promoting other iPhone4 related forums or blogs in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted. Doing so may result in a banning.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

I experience the same when using my i4s via the AUX. This does not happen with my Android or other devices.

I... LOVE the SYNC in our '11 Mariner!! My iPhone connects to it via bluetooth soon as I start the car... and the iPod starts playing where it left off. Calls come in and out quite fluid as well. It'd be nice if aftermarket radio companies would jump on the bandwagon here and start offering this level of integration!!

You can post links but we ask that you don't post links to other forums, blogs or personal websites.

8. With the exception of news articles, promoting other iPhone4 related forums or blogs in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted. Doing so may result in a banning.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

So I guess if you have bought an accessory that you are using with your iphone with success and you want to share that to other members who are having problems with similar accessories, then there is no proper way to post a photo of your accessory?

I have a Pioneer 4300DVD head unit so I use my Iphone and Ipods all the time in the car. Nice having Pandora, music, navigation and Netflix all thru the radio and screens.