What's new

Do You Use a Case?

After getting my new iPhone 4 and proceeding to drop it on the counter and breaking the back glass I will be using my otter box.

I really like the iPhone 4 Replicase's that they sell on Amazon. You can choose from different colors. And they look exactly like the back of the iPhone. Pretty neat and it still adds protection. http://www.amazon.com/Replicase-Cry...NS8K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327884755&sr=8-1

For screen protectors, the Moshi iVisor's are the best! Amazon.com: Moshi iVisor AG Screen Protection for iPhone 4 & 4S (Anti-Glare) - White: Cell Phones & Accessories You can apply them with no bubbles. You can remove them, wash them, and put them back on. They stay on by static cling and surprisingly they DO NOT slide around.

I use a bumper + replaced the back glass of my black iPhone 4. I have replaced the back bumper with a yellow one and it matches the phone 100x better :D

Attachments

• $38862ea.jpg
    $38862ea.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 382
I also hate cases but at present use otterbox and its awesome.

when i purchased the phone i got the otterbox defender series,then i put the invisible shield on front and back of my iphone 4S and i havent put the OBDS back on since! LOVE THIS PHONE:)

I had been using a cheap case I bought off Ebay but just purchased a griffin survivor case ;-)

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

I have to use a case of my phone.It protect my phone.Like some days ago my phone fall down from my table.I was worried but saw that nothing happend to my phone.Atlast i found that it happend only for case.So i think so everybody use a case.

Am using an Otterbox Commuter series also. Been happy with it since i always put my phone in my pocket..

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Heres my Otterbox Commuter case.

Sent from my iPhone4 8g using Forum Runner

Attachments

• $image-334825389.jpg
    $image-334825389.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 369
  • $image-784841506.jpg
    $image-784841506.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 362
Have been using a cheap silicon case since i bought mine and Iam perfectly satisfied with it.

I thought I was buying an outterbox at the mall today but I think it's actually a look a like. I still like it no complaints as of yet. Although I have not dropped it or anything yet haha.

I was originally using an Otterbox Commuter but I felt it ruined the appeal and look of the phone, and switched to a Griffin Reveal in white, and obsoletely love the look. I have a screen protector and a rear glass screen protector on first, then this case on top of them, which is a white silicon side with a clear acrylic back. iPhone looks close to naked, and nice and clean.

I have nothing against the otter box, it most definitely was better protection then this, and I really liked the fact that it covered up the 3.5mm jack and pin connectors....it was just too bulky for me.

View attachment 4919

Last edited:
I havn't got my iPhone 4s yet, but I will use the hard back case I've already bought and I'm gonna buy a Survivor case from Amazon in pink :)

I am using the life proof. Doesn't add much bulk at all. I've tested the water proof and that works fine too. In shower. Or underwater. Good feeling to know I can take my iPhone anywhere and not have any worries about what will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I ordered an Element case. They have one that is a patriotic case and its bad but I'm not paying $105 dollars for a case, wow.