What's new

Do You Use a Case?

^^^ what he said!

I just got the life proof and after passing the h2o test, it took me 20 minutes trying to get all the specs of dust off the inside of the case.. Then when I thought I had it, there would be dust on the iPhone screen.. I think I got it..lol..now that it's all put together, it feels super durable and I have no doubt it's water PROOF. Google the case, there's YouTube videos all over showing its durability....great case.

yea i had a life proof case and like everyone has said it is an amazing case. one thing i didn't like was the unscrewing of the top for the headphones can get kind of annoying. but not i have back on my otter box, only because i sold my life proof but one all great case

I have recently started selling leather cases for the iPhone 4/4s. Me and my friends have had our phones damaged in some way because we didn't have a case on but these cases have made a difference as they ensure our phone's survival. Please have a look at the cases as it would help me out a lot.. Thank you.
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules. Please do not post items and/or links to items you have for sale. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gone through four cases so far since acquiring my iPhone 4 last year. Started out with the Incipio Cryllicsillic. Nice slender case but I disliked the flimsy silicon.

Used an Otterbox Defender for about 8 months and it was a great case. Phone was well protected and survived a lot of drops. Only gripes I had was lint and other small particles would make its way inside the case and the bulky design.

Switched to an Otterbox Commuter and I loved it for the time I had it. It was a slimmer design so getting it in and out of my pocket was a breeze. My phone also survived a few drops without any blemishes. My dislikes were how slick the hard shell was when first using it and it cracked by the dock port.

I'm currently using a Speck Candyshell Flip and I feel that this case is well designed for a one piece case. Rubber interior and hard plastic exterior. Accessing the dock is a plus. No complaints so far and I'm also thinking about getting another one in a different color just to switch it up periodically.

OneMarcil said:
I always thought that rock and have meant two different things.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Rock is slang for use, have, or wear. For example, I rock a hoodie when it's a bit chilly outside. I'm rocking my favorite shirt tonight to the club. Get it?

MauiWowwee said:
Rock is slang for use, have, or wear. For example, I rock a hoodie when it's a bit chilly outside. I'm rocking my favorite shirt tonight to the club. Get it?

I rock my phone while sitting in my chair. Otherwise known as rocking the chair.

Was using a griffin but now im just using my casual case, a blue iphone case.

Same colour as that...

Attachments

• $image-1458678478.jpg
    $image-1458678478.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 515
Lifeproof all the way. It isn't cheap but quality seldom is. Much better than the Otterbox and the belt clip is the best that I have ever used, and I have used a heck of a lot of cases over the years. I love the lock on the belt clip.

Speck Fabshell - Pixel Party

Attachments

• $image-3870567757.jpg
    $image-3870567757.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 450
Hi,

My set up is;

sgp carbon skin applied to the back of my iPhone 4.

Apple Bumper.

No front shield.

Just bought two iPhone4s phones this Saturday. Bought two Otterboxes--one black for my wife, one olive green for me--put them on before we left the AT&T store. My daughter uses an Otterbox. One morning, her two 5-year old daughters got her phone when she was outside. They started a video recording to leave her a message. The phone was passed back and forth, and then it dropped to the floor. One picked it up--still recording, but she didn't realize--and the two of them looked it over while discussing "Don't tell Mom we dropped her phone." "OK." The phone survived. The video is hilarious.