What's new

Do people like to use silicone covers on their ip4?

I use these cases when I'm at home to have some grip and make using the phone more comfortable. I don't use these on the go due to the amount of dust and stuff that it collects.

I would do the exact opposite:)

What do u guys think of the leather flip cases?
I think they are NASTY!

Sent from my iPhone 4

iQLUX said:
What do u guys think of the leather flip cases?
I think they are NASTY!

Sent from my iPhone 4

Had problems with phone flying put of the flip case after the case got some wear.

Gea4 make a plexiglass case which protects the phone well from drops and scratches, but trapped dust is an annoying issue.

CP

I think the silicone cover is better than the hard cover, but your photo is not very clearly, i do not know which one you bought...

i had a otterbox defender and hated it. the silcone was too loose and you really had to grind your finger down into the home button to mash it. so i took the clip off the otter box belt holster and put it on my body glove case. more better.

i would never buy a silicone case. i had one on my old ipod and the dust got into it and completely scratched the hell out of it in no time.

Otterbox defender series all the way!! Well worth the money

I agree. I just purchased mine this week and was skeptical about the size and feel. I can honestly say that I was pleasantly surprised by both. I like the way it rests in my hands and the protection factor is second to none. Holster is a bit bulky but a good alternative in lieu of carrying just the Otter in your pocket (which would be a big PIA).

-----------------------
Quote: i had a otterbox defender and hated it. the silcone was too loose and you really had to grind your finger down into the home button to mash it. so i took the clip off the otter box belt holster and put it on my body glove case. more better.

Don't quite understand what you are trying to say. My home button works just as well with the Defender as it does with a naked phone. No mashing required. Possibly you had an earlier generation for the 3GS, which had some issues according to some folks?

Last edited: