What's new

Do people like to use silicone covers on their ip4?

iQLUX

Reaction score
I got this one from a local market, its good and all but then again i just like taking it off!! What about u guys?

Sent from my iPhone 4 beeeeetch!

Attachments

• $image-1298034293.jpg
    $image-1298034293.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 475
  • $image-913758269.jpg
    $image-913758269.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 469
The silicon case can protect it from occasional drop to some extent. But it haven''t a good effect on proventing dust.

Haha tell me about it!!

I guess mine is kinda silicone. It's great for the odd knock or small drop but dust is an issue.

@unleashed, I wouldn't be going bareback! Lol...

Am fifty fifty with both of you

Otterbox defender series all the way!! Well worth the money

I have a "gelli" case and I'm very happy with it. I'm a newbie to iPhones... have had mine for just over a month and love it! :)

DaytonAnnie said:
I have a "gelli" case and I'm very happy with it. I'm a newbie to iPhones... have had mine for just over a month and love it! :)

Am also a newbie to iphones.. Only had mine for about 2 months lol

Mine is always in Mophie juice pack case all the time, unless i need to connect it to itunes for upgrading or backing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bab2010 said:
unless i need to connect it to itunes for upgrading or backing up.

So you have to take the case off in order to sync or charge the phone? Do you ever doc?

Mine is always in Mophie juice pack case all the time, unless i need to connect it to itunes for upgrading or backing up.

I was curious to see what kind of case this is and it says rechargeable in the product description. At the risk of exposing my extreme ignorance about much of this, how does that work?

I have 2 cases for mine, one is the Speck Hard Candy and the other a Seidio Active. I like a little more protection then a regulare silicone and I like variety, just got the phone this week so I'm sure more cases are to come! :)

I was curious to see what kind of case this is and it says rechargeable in the product description. At the risk of exposing my extreme ignorance about much of this, how does that work?

It's a case for iPhone like you can think of, but it's a bit ticker that a normal case and it has the shape of an iPhone 3g or 3gs, what i mean is, it's round in the back on a way that it sit well in your palm. The case came with an non movable dock inside it, you push from the top all the way down in the case your phone, when down, the case dock connector is insert inside the iphone dock receiver, that way when the iPhone battery is going low, you jist need to turn on a switcher on the side of the case, and it start charging your phone as if it was connected to a power source. The juice pack charge your phone from 10% of battery life to 100% and then you will need to recharge the battery case once you have time for doing so. Basically, it double the battery life of your phone when you are on the go.

I use these cases when I'm at home to have some grip and make using the phone more comfortable. I don't use these on the go due to the amount of dust and stuff that it collects.