What's new

Do not disturb

I'll give it ago just to see what it's like, but as I said before I only want to make and get the odd phone call or text nothing else, I'm not interested in listening to music or anything else really. I would of thought the number of years apple have been making phones they should of worked out how to do Bluetooth. My androids I've had in the past have all done it, no problems. The only reason I switched is because they have just released OS16 and that's more buggy than the iPhone. I'm glad your works the way you want it to may it continue to do so.

This is the 3rd car its worked on. My personal experience is that for full functioning with the iphone, you need to use CarPlay. If you just use Bluetooth, it will work but other apps may not work as well with it. That is probably why Apple developed an app, CarPlay, to function while driving and giving the maximized iphone experience.

You may well be right, I did look at CarPlay, but as I've said I have no interest in what CarPlay has to offer. I would not use any of its features and having to plug the phone in every time is a bit of a pain, so I'll just except the inferior side of the iPhone and use the ring tones on the iphone rather than use the one's built into the car's system. Thanks for all your inputs.