What's new

display protector

killyridols

Reaction score
I picked up an iPhone 4s a couple weeks ago. Its my first iPhone and I love it!
I've applied a display protector I bought from Verizon. Its packaged by Superior Communications and has a Verizon logo on the packaging.

So far its working great but seems to affect the quality of the display. Anyone else used these and had the same problem?

I'm wondering if I should go with something else. If so, what would you recommend?

Thanks!
-Rob

Many users complain that screen protectors take away from the HD quality of their iPhone 4 and 4S screens. Some are willing to sacrafice for the protection that they gain... others are not. I don't use screen protectors... so, I'm not sure which one is going to be better for viewing quality. I'll search around here for a bit and see if I can come up with some threads where this has been discussed.
Thomasjtsi, iPF Staff

I dislike the Orange Peel effect some give and also dislike the feel.

I've used Zagg and am not keen to spray liquid onto my iPhone to adhere it.

Each to their own but in my experience the screen is tough enough for everyday use.

I am on my third Zagg HD, and thus far the minuet amount of liquid used to clean the prior to installation and to activate the glue is negligible. It's a mist, I get more water on my phone in the rain.

Don't take that I am on my third Zagg that it's a bad product. That would be farthest from the truth! I operate at tow truck daily and the first two shields saved my screen. I am more than satisfied with mine.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

+1 on the Zagg. I've had the same one on my phone for over a year and it looks as good as the day it was installed.

I use the PhoneDevil / MediaDevil Magicscreen protector.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] They make two versions, Matte and Glossy. It has excellent reviews on eBay and doesn't detract from the display quality. I have the glossy version.[/FONT]

Try the GLASt it's made out of premium glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk