What's new

Did You Get Your iPhone 6S/6S Plus Today?

This new 3D Touch has the potential to revolutionize every possible experience , whether it be Live Photos on webpages , gaming would be enhanced , even music by enabling access to bio's by artist just from a track , the list could go on ....
I like mountain biking so the 4K is going to be super handy

I will get mine today, so I hope its better than the iPhone 6.. Looking forward to see the 4K video

I will get mine today, so I hope its better than the iPhone 6.. Looking forward to see the 4K video
iPhone 6/6 Plus is a great phone, 6S has some great features such as 3D Touch and Live Photos.
I'm sure you're going to love it.

Yes, I got it.. DAMN its so nice and fast.. just like it
The definition of fast is changing so rapidly. Back in 2007, we thought the original iPhone was fast. Today you can carry more computing power in your pocket than existed in 1969 when man landed on the moon.
I'll be getting one myself as soon as possible.

The definition of fast is changing so rapidly. Back in 2007, we thought the original iPhone was fast. Today you can carry more computing power in your pocket than existed in 1969 when man landed on the moon.
I'll be getting one myself as soon as possible.

You are right and in five more years it will be even faster. But the 6s has a very fast fingerprint.

I pre-ordered rose gold from AT&T but received a space gray in the mail last Friday. I called the local AT&T and they didn't have rose gold available so I decided to keep my 64GB space gray. I love the phone so much that I went to Costco and bought my son another space gray 6s.

I know that I'm a little late to this thread. I ordered mine through T-Mobile customer care after being told they were out and that my best option was to order one and get on the list. I was told to expect a wait of about one month. I was not unhappy with my Note 4 so I figured I could stand the wait. I ordered and took the option of UPS ground shipping. I got an email 2 days later that the phone had shipped (16G, Space Gray). When I ran tracking number through UPS it was due for delivery the next day!!!! Since I didn't want to wait, I called UPS and had them hold it for pickup (getting it at 9am vs waiting all day). I've been playing with it since.