What's new

DH just upgraded 2 the Galaxy SIII

Techie_Mom

Reaction score
I like my iPhone 4(16gb), I really really do. But I genuinely miss my Incredible (droid) I had previously and now I'm thinking seriously of upgrading to the Galaxy SIII as well.

The GSIII is, honestly, an amazing phone. However, we sure do hate to lose members back to Android... :-(

Thomas, I don't know just yet. I had originally thought I would come Friday.

But after playing with DH's phone, I don't think I really like it as much. I admit, I do miss the talk/text feature, but if I upgrade to the 4S, I'll get that, right??

DH bought an Otterbox for it and I just don't like the way it feels slow to type. Not sure if the fact he has a double screen protector has anything to do with it or not.

Oh, and I do love the bigger screen on the GS3.

Thanks though Thomas, I have really gotten a LOT out of this group.

The GSIII is, honestly, an amazing phone. However, we sure do hate to lose members back to Android... :-(

The 4S & 5 have talk to text functionality native on their iOS. And... the double screen protector could most likely be the culprit for touch insensitivity.

I returned the S3 switching from the iPhone 4S and upgraded to the 5 :) best decision I ever made!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Man I got rid of my iPhone4 for a GS2 and hated the phone with a passion....so many problems, finally back in October I was eligible to get my iPhone back. Don't do it lol