What's new

docking keyboard

1xsculler

Reaction score
I would like to find a keyboard to dock an iPhone 4 in. Is there such a thing for the iPhone 4? I saw a Samsung Galaxy Tab in a Verizon store today which was docked in a keyboard and I think there is one for the iPad as well. If I could find one for a phone like the iPhone 4 or a Droid X I could ditch my netbook. If the Galaxy Tab would function as a phone I might even consider that my only computer device. NE ideas?

Can you recommend a good small bluetooth keyboard?

The apple wireless keyboard is made well, there are other folding or collapsable keyboards that work with the iPhone, but some don't. Some of them feel mushy compared to a real keyboard, so if you want performance I guess I would get the apple.

Thank you very much. I didn't realize it but the Apple iPad docking keyboard also works with the iPhone.

I've decided that because the iPhone doesn't have removable memory it won't be a substitute for a netbook anyway so I think I'll try one of the wireless keyboards for my Droid X.

The whole idea may be more trouble than it's worth.

What do you need removable memory for? The iPhone itself is a memory stick. You can use it as an external drive or sync wirelessly using a few different apps.

Thank you very much. I didn't realize it but the Apple iPad docking keyboard also works with the iPhone.

I've decided that because the iPhone doesn't have removable memory it won't be a substitute for a netbook anyway so I think I'll try one of the wireless keyboards for my Droid X.

The whole idea may be more trouble than it's worth.

The iPad dock keyboard doesn't work. You just need the regular Bluetooth one that comes with the iMacs.