What's new

Deployed soldier with limited Ianything knowledge

popeyewv

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

Here is my problem. I have an iphone 3 (not sure if its a 3g or not) That I picked up from the people we replaced here. My phone was working fine till yesterday when I shut it down for the night it now comes up to the Pineapple screen and will go no further. If left unplugged from the charger it will act like it powers off (flashes) then the pineapple comes back on. I have tried to reset thru holding power and the home button to no avail. Please someone help as this is my primary avenue for contacting home and for my Pregnant wife to call me if something is wrong.

I do not know the version if OS it was running or anything and we are limited on our URL's we are allowed to visit here in Afghanistan. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You may email me at the below listed email address. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

[email protected]
[email protected]

Please remember that we are very LIMITED in what sites we can visit.

Hey man, i'm no expert in the subject, but I thought i'd at least help you bump this thread up.

If it is showing a sign of a pineapple i believe that means your phone is jailbroken. So the first thing you are going to want to do is restore it. You need to start your iPhone up in OFU (?) mode, you do that by turning it off and turning it on while holding specific buttons.

Then when that works out, you connect it to a computer running itunes, update it, and you should be running again. You will have to jailbreak it again however :/

Sorry, hopefully someone else can list detailed instructions.