What's new

Deleting Reminders - Any way to Mass Delete?

perezr10

Reaction score
I've been making an attempt to use Siri to help me setup reminders and add stuff to my shopping list so that means I've been using the Apple Reminders App. The app works great and Siri is so-so.

However, here is my problem. After a while, those completed items just accumulate. Is there any way to "empty" them out without going into each individual item and selecting delete? I haven't found any faster way.

It would also be kind of cool to ask Siri to empty out reminders. Maybe in the future that will be available.

perezr10 said:
I've been making an attempt to use Siri to help me setup reminders and add stuff to my shopping list so that means I've been using the Apple Reminders App. The app works great and Siri is so-so.

However, here is my problem. After a while, those completed items just accumulate. Is there any way to "empty" them out without going into each individual item and selecting delete? I haven't found any faster way.

It would also be kind of cool to ask Siri to empty out reminders. Maybe in the future that will be available.

Not that I'm aware.
I use Reminders a lot, and would like that as a handy feature.

Judging by the lack of response, noone has found any quicker way of deleting completed reminders than one-at-a-time.

I forget - can you just pull reminders up, check them and do a mass delete like email?