What's new

Deleted apps??

Hiding apps on the phone is not a feature of the iPhone 6 Plus. So how is it done without Family Sharing? I wish it were a feature for all phones.

Hiding apps on the phone is not a feature of the iPhone 6 Plus. So how is it done without Family Sharing? I wish it were a feature for all phones.

It is available for all iPhones that are using family sharing. It's actually hiding that app from the other members of a family sharing account.

Here's a screenshot from my 5c:

ac34096298d6a37e46b60e072fb951c5.jpg

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

It is available for all iPhones that are using family sharing. It's actually hiding that app from the other members of a family sharing account.

Roy

It doesn't make sense that it's not available on all phones.

Roy

My 6 Plus only does this in landscape mode, not portrait mode, without Family Sharing, as mentioned in my earlier post.

I tried from iTunes on my computer and no such luck

It doesn't make sense that it's not available on all phones.

Maybe I didn't explain it clearly, it does work on all iPhones that are a part of Family Sharing. This doesn't actually hide it on your phone, it just hides it on the other phones associated with your Family Sharing account. Also the other member of your family Sharing account can likewise hide apps they've purchased from showing on your phone.

To actually hide apps it still has to be done through iTunes on your PC.

Roy