What's new

Date in status bar

elektrobank

Reaction score
Other than SBSettings, can anyone recommend a tweak that can put the date in the status bar?

Springtomize doesn't seem to have this :(

I tried one app, statustweak but can only replace wifi bars with the date and not next to the time.

Cheers

there is an app that puts the date at the top of the notification center, but I can't remember the name

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

there is an app that puts the date at the top of the notification center, but I can't remember the name

Well that's a great help, thanks :p

I was looking for the status bar.

Isn't the date already in the notification centre..? Or is that just with IntelliscreenX

elektrobank said:
Well that's a great help, thanks :p

I was looking for the status bar.

Isn't the date already in the notification centre..? Or is that just with IntelliscreenX

IMO the date in the status bar via SBSettings crowds it up too much, so that Is why I suggested the other tweak which only is a small sliver at the top and unobtrusive. what's wrong with SBSettings?

and yes, the date is only in the NC via the $10 ISX.

Coz I have Springtomize which caters for most things I used to get out of SBSettings and conscious of going overboard with tweaks (as we all do) to keep the memory usage / lag down.

Date in ISX is great.

Maybe I will have to install SBSettings.. then I can have my SSH and Insomnia toggles in the ISX top shelf too.