What's new

Data wheel keeps spinning after Talk to text feature!

keithm77

Reaction score
I’ve noticed quite a few times after I use the talk text feature with the microphone that even after I’m done sending the text, the data wheel continues to spin and will not stop unless I restart my phone. It does this mostly all the time. It runs the battery down also. Anybody else have this issue.

It's just a bug. Guessing it'll be fixed in a future update. Wheel is just spinning though, there's no data sending or receiving. Happens with voice text for some reason, no idea why.

It's just a bug. Guessing it'll be fixed in a future update. Wheel is just spinning though, there's no data sending or receiving. Happens with voice text for some reason, no idea why.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve noticed it doesn’t do it all the time on voice text. Has a mind of its own. Just a weird bug.

I’ve noticed quite a few times after I use the talk text feature with the microphone that even after I’m done sending the text, the data wheel continues to spin and will not stop unless I restart my phone. It does this mostly all the time. It runs the battery down also. Anybody else have this issue.

Yes. I experience this issue. In fact, I was just going to ASK/post the same question!