What's new

DarkSMS Pro for biteSMS by Justin Raabe [Released]

JRDigitalDesigns

Reaction score
DarkSMS Pro for biteSMS
by Justin Raabe

This is the DarkSMS Pro theme for the biteSMS app! A great app, deserves a great Theme. Available in the MacCiti Repository in Cydia™ for just $1.00. This darker-styled design was created by Justin Raabe and completed on 02/24/13. For Retina devices only. Works on any iDevice that has biteSMS! DarkSMS Pro is a High-Definition theme that was made with you in mind. This theme delivers a fully customized, simple, but precise, and overall cool design into this wonderful end result, the DarkSMS Pro theme. Apply the theme through the biteSMS app itself, no need for Winterboard.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Available in Cydia!
Price: $1.00
DarkSMS Pro Poster

DarkSMSProAdPoster_zps9a9b9d99.jpg

DarkSMS Pro for biteSMS Commercial / Demo [HD]
Watch in 1080p HD!

Thank you all so much,
MeMacCitiiconsmall_zps9d55ee9a.png

- Justin Raabe

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderated in compliance to our Forum Rules

11.2. Do not post your e-mail address in requests for people to contact you via e-mail or iMessage.

11.3. In addition, do not post other personal or business contact information on this forum, to include mailing addresses and phone numbers.

12.2. You may not include any external links. This includes e-mail addresses, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, blog sites, etc. Please note this is for external links; you may link to posts within iPhoneForums.

13. No external links or email addresses will be posted in thread titles.

Forum Rules

Looks neat. I'm happy with stock colors tho. I just don't like the app icons. So I changed them.