What's new

Cydia updates

Greenhornet

Reaction score
Hi all I see that Cydia says I have 2 updates available showing but when I go in I dont see a spot to get the update I see upgrading to 3.1.3? read this and has a few in there but not which one to pick I using iphone 4 on a mac, thanks in advance

there in the "Changes" tab. click it and the updates will be the top right button, where the Reload button is in the Home screen. There isn't a button there when you don't have any updates.

after the first day jailbreakme.com was launched for the iphone 4 i did the jailbreak. Then when they released 2 updates regarding the mms issue and the facetime issue, cydia alerted me about it automatically. After i did those updates, i havent been alerted automatically by cydia about any updates. I've had to go to changes tab manually and do the update.

in fact, i am having this issue with the appstore as well. After those two updates with cydia, even my appstore doesnt alert me when there are updates for my apps. I have to go into the appstore app to get the alert.

Ne1 else have this issue? ne1 have any idea why this maybe happening or how to fix it?