What's new

Cydia apps crash after JB

KoLDSuN

Reaction score
MIM and SpoofMac won't work after jailbreak. I go to open them up and they close themselves immediately upon opening?? Anyone else have this problem? I've tried reinstalling and also removal and reinstalling.

KoLDSuN said:
MIM and SpoofMac won't work after jailbreak. I go to open them up and they close themselves immediately upon opening?? Anyone else have this problem? I've tried reinstalling and also removal and reinstalling.

What is MIM and SpoofMac.

Is SpoofMac from Cydia? Is so...then that is a way way outdated package.

What is MIM.

You do realize that you cannot just install "anything" from Cydia. Some packages are way outdated....or specifically made for older devices with older iOS versions.

Some packages are not made for an iPhone at all. Some are iPad only, iPod Touch only, iPad only.

You should not install "anything" that does not *specifically* state that is compatible with your iOS version. It's common sense. Just like a computer.

Chances are the packages are not updated for your iOS version...and won't work...not because of the jailbreak...buy just simply because the packages are old and outdated...and just not compatible with your iOS version and/or device model.

zig9449 said:
What is MIM and SpoofMac.

Is SpoofMac from Cydia? Is so...then that is a way way outdated package.

What is MIM.

You do realize that you cannot just install "anything" from Cydia. Some packages are way outdated....or specifically made for older devices with older iOS versions.

Some packages are not made for an iPhone at all. Some are iPad only, iPod Touch only, iPad only.

You should not install "anything" that does not *specifically* state that is compatible with your iOS version. It's common sense. Just like a computer.

Chances are the packages are not updated for your iOS version...and won't work...not because of the jailbreak...buy just simply because the packages are old and outdated...and just not compatible with your iOS version and/or device model.

MIM- Make It Mine changes ur carrier marker and it worked on iOS 5.0.1 and spoofMac let's u get free wifi anywhere there is a signal but I just learned about tht one, but it is for iPhone. It worked on iPhone 4 in vid I saw.

Oh...okay
Well there are plenty of tweaks out there that change the carrier name.

SpoofMac worked for me on 5.0.1...but haven't tried it in 5.1.1.

zig9449 said:
Oh...okay
Well there are plenty of tweaks out there that change the carrier name.

SpoofMac worked for me on 5.0.1...but haven't tried it in 5.1.1.

Whts another carrier tweak?? Try SpookfMac and see if it works for you.

KoLDSuN said:
Whts another carrier tweak?? Try SpookfMac and see if it works for you.

I use to just use Springtomize 2.

But now I use Zeppelin logos.

Zeppelin logos FTW!!!
a617d62b.jpg