What's new

Cydia problem after reboot?

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Cydia is crashing after I rebooted on untethered 5.0.1 it was working before but after the reboot it won't open. Anyone have any ideas, thank you

I just rebooted and checked. Mine works oK. You may try restoring your device and re-jailbreaking it. Possibly something could have gotten corrupted in the process.

I've sorted the problem with a tether boot. Works fine now, thank you for the help. 👍

dgreensuperhoops1 said:
I eventually got it working after restoring and re-jailbreaking. However Bigboss was still empty so I deleted Bigboss and reinstalled it. All was then well. That was yesterday.

Unfortunately it appears to have all gone wrong again. It was working ok this morning, however now everything I try to install brings an error of " I wasnt able to locate the file for the mobilesubstrate package. This might mean you need to manually fix this package."

I have never had so many problems with jailbreaking and am getting fed up with it now and wondering if its all worth while. Any suggestions? Thanks

I was having the same problem! Install mobile substrate from cydia. That worked for me