What's new

Cut The Rope iPhone Game Review

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
cut-the-rope-per-iphone37189.jpg

Cut The Rope is one of those "one more try" types of games with a little strategy needed to get you through each level. This game will keep you busy for hours and then after the 4 "zones" are completed you just want more and more. We all know Chillingo, the fantastic publisher that brought you classic games like iDracula and Angry Birds, well this is another one of their big hitters. All we know is that Chillingo is doing something right being at the top of the App Store charts with several games.

In this game you have to maneuver a piece of candy and make it land in the monsters mouth. Getting the candy in its stomach is the easy part, its the start you have to obtain around the level that make it difficult. Where the monster/stars are and what strategy you need to use to get it there is differs in every level. Like most games, it becomes more difficult as you progress through the levels. The piece of candy is attached to a rope(or many ropes) which you have to cut in the correct order and at the right time to finished to level by having the monster gobble it up.

Obstacles in this game may be challenging, but with enough practice, a bit of thinking, and quick fingers should get you to the end. Some of the things you may encounter are; spikes that will break your candy, stars that disappear after a certain amount of time, moving rope swings and others. New challenges in each level should keep you entertained.

Overall for $.99... why wouldn't you buy it? The game has tons of game time and if you liked Angry Birds you should like, if not love, this game. A LITE version is available in the App Store for you to try.

Cut the Rope
Cut the Rope Lite

download this thursday night from the app store. OMG this is one addictive game just finished the 4 levels need 22 stars to collect to get a full house.

ca0ac621.jpg

The game is really fun and graphics is great. Also my 8-yrs sister love it!

25a7658e4331c4fe8f967b95a2643b39_IMG_0318.PNG

100% woohoo

Yes, It's a great game, I am playing it on my new iphone 4. I like it.