What's new

Custom iphone 4 back plates

cellsforless

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im new to the site and just wanted to tell everyone about what i do, i design custom iphone 4 plates that are made of stainless and covered with real 24k gold, and i custom design, of your choice of picture or anything, once you and i are happy with the final graphic it will be engraved on your back plate, the plate is then shipped to you, and all you do is peel and stick, and you have your own custom iphone back plate one of a kind, and these do not void your warranty like other ones as you do not have to take apart the phone what so ever. I would like everyones feedback and interest, my website will be up very soon

Attachments

• $AAA1.jpg
    $AAA1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 214
  • $qqq.jpg
    $qqq.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 196
How can sticker be made out of real gold?

no it is stainless steel, very high grade, about 24 gauge, you can not bend it what so ever, on the back i apply a adhesive, you peel the film off and stick on the phone

Last edited:
For the plate, plus design its 145 plus shipping around 7 bucks, i know a couple other guy that do it and there charging 400 plus for these and thats not custom design, just a plain 24k gold edition on it, i can put what ever you want on it, logos, company names, etc

I might be interested in this, just have a few questions though.

How thin are these plates?

Have you considered any special reseller deals?

The thing is, I have an iPhone repair and mod company, and the only thing I'm missing so far, is to be able to sell iPhones to companies with their own logo... Tried some different solutions so far, but unfortunately without luck.

I do think that 145 plus shipping would be quite expensive if I order often..

Atm I do have a customer requesting this though.

How much would it be for a simpel black back plate with a custom company logo? No fancy gold or anything else for that matter.

Maybe we could continue this over pm?

Franck Sidenius

iXpert

Last edited:
I might be interested in this, just have a few questions though.

How thin are these plates?

Have you considered any special reseller deals?

The thing is, I have an iPhone repair and mod company, and the only thing I'm missing so far, is to be able to sell iPhones to companies with their own logo... Tried some different solutions so far, but unfortunately without luck.

I do think that 145 plus shipping would be quite expensive if I order often..

Atm I do have a customer requesting this though.

How much would it be for a simpel black back plate with a custom company logo? No fancy gold or anything else for that matter.

Maybe we could continue this over pm?

Franck Sidenius

iXpert

hey send me a pm and we can discuss further, i do give bulk and suppliers discount, and can make these out of anything, you just have to tell me what you want.